Wer ein Gedicht nicht erleben kann, dem wird auch kein Erlebnis zum Gedicht werden. (Peter Sirius, 1858 - 1913)

Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

Ah baby... Every time I glimpse Your soul... - Ein Gedicht von Robert Neal

Frauenbild zum Gedicht Ah baby von Robert Neal
Ein sehr schönes, gefühlvolles Gedicht von 




Robert Neal
Robert Neal
Ah baby...
Every time I glimpse
Your soul...
Your spirit...
And the Presence
Of our Lord within you
Shining in the beauty
Of your smile

Which brings the transference
Of the healing
That God's been nurturing
Within you
That has been reaching
Into the very depths
Of my being
A gift...
That's so very precious
And as it continues to grow
My love for God
And you
Deepens to meet...
The healing
That He has taking place
Within...
Those whom He has chosen
To experience
The true depths...
Of one
From whom life flows
So beautifully...
That it leaves me
Drinking you in...
From within my spirit!!!!
Robert Neal
Frauenbild zum Gedicht Ah baby von Robert Neal

Samtpfote Zwodreipi hat den Beitrag von Robert Neal mit Ihnen geteilt.
 
A beautiful poem...words full of love and a good peace of hope ...this woman must be an holy angel ... I think, You got more than one precious gift ....but 
...did You even ask this person, this woman, what she want's to be for You?


Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...